Following the government’s latest announcements regarding the easing of lockdown measures we will be taking a managed approach to our provision of services, subject to appropriate infection control measures and in accordance with any local and national restrictions.
We are committed to:
- The health, safety and welfare of people participating in training with Worldly Wise.
- Our ability to support young people, colleagues and people across communities
- Supporting our clients through their management of risk assessment processes
We will continue to adapt our operations in line with the latest guidance issued by the UK Government, Public Health England and the Health and Safety Executive, alongside the Scottish Government, the Welsh Government and the Northern Ireland Executive, as appropriate.
Online certified training courses
With particular pressure on staff resources, any time for learning is going to be hard to find. There are a number of ways we can help schools, colleges and business provide training, including online professional development courses, plus remote support services through problem-solving webinars.
Online learning provides a flexible option through one or a combination of the following:
- Our interactive and comprehensive online courses provide a good theory baseline for new learners and valuable refresher training for experienced staff.
- Our certified online programmes can be delivered the learners own pace.
Training in higher-risk settings
The above options develop knowledge and understanding but do not fully address the risks of staff being in services that sometimes impact upon social distancing rules. During the current COVID-19 situation person-to-person training requires compelling justification yet may be necessary (with precautions) and therefore both new and existing learners may be placed in high-risk settings. Further advice regarding the wearing of PPE and infection control measures is contained at the HSE website.