Skip to content
- Confirmation of dates
Once course dates or placements on courses have been booked/confirmed all payments owed will
- Illness, Injury or Act of God
In the event of the above or some other unavoidable impediment to trainer availability, Worldly Wise CIC reserves the right to use replacement trainers of a suitable calibre, if available at short notice. In the event that training cannot take place as agreed due to trainer illness or impediment or due to travel problems caused by hazardous road or weather conditions, Worldly Wise CIC, reserves the right to cancel the training. In the event of this occurring, a new training course, as a replacement will be agreed.
- In-house Course Fee
The fee along with travel expenses @ £45.00 pence per mile car travel or reimbursement of rail fare. Evening accommodation, evening meal and breakfast to be arranged or charged for, if an overnight stay is required prior to a course commencement.
- Postponement or Cancellation of Confirmed Course Dates – Cancellation Fees
Should you decide to cancel your booking, or should a course be cancelled by the course sponsor/booking agency prior to the course commencing, once confirmed the following sliding scale of charges will apply:
Calendar days’ (weeks) notice before the start of the course
- Refund Applicable
- 28 days prior to the course start date (4 weeks plus) – No charge
- 21 days prior to the course start date (3 weeks or less) – 100% of the course fee
- 14 days prior to the course start date (2 weeks or less) – 50% of the course fee
- 7 days prior to the course start date (1 week or less) – Full course fee
- Overdue Payment and Formal Debt Recovery
Please note that any overdue payments may unfortunately result in formal legal action being taken to recover the debt owed including our legal right to claim interest on any outstanding amounts owed under The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as supplemented and amended by the Commercial Debt Regulations 2002.
- Copyright and use of Training Materials
Our courses are carefully structured and based on up to date research, good practice and are contextualised and tailored to the environment and needs of the delegates and the training objectives agreed by the client organisation. The copyright of all course material including course notes, exercise sheets, visual teaching aids and powerpoint presentations remain at all times the property of Worldly Wise CIC and/or the trainer who produced the materials. All teaching and delegate material produced for use within our courses will be supplied by Worldly Wise CIC unless otherwise agreed. If course notes are printed by the client organisation, the copyright still remains that of Worldly Wise CIC and the author. Supporting course notes and materials for delegates is supplied for use on a personal reference and revision aid basis. They must not be used for commercial training purposes or reproduced for wider distribution within the organisation or externally without the explicit agreement of Worldly Wise CIC.
- Unforeseen Circumstances
- On occasion, unforeseen circumstances may require us to cancel a course. In such circumstances, you will be given as much notice as possible, although please be aware that this is not always possible, and either a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees paid will be made. Worldly Wise CIC shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Entire Agreement
- These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing and signed by Worldly Wise CIC.
- No terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order and nothing said by any person on behalf of ICM should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any event organised and delivered by Worldly Wise CIC
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.